Students & Graduates
Bayer invites graduates and final-year students to take part in the annual internship program “Start Your Bayer LIFE!”.
The main goal of the program is to attract bright and talented students to display their talents during the internship period, with the possibility of taking up employment with the company.
An internship at Bayer offers much more, however, than just work experience. It involves real responsibility for projects, the opportunity to contribute innovative ideas, and to gain access to the knowledge and experience of professional colleagues.
- Experience working at an innovative company which is a worldwide leader in the fields of health and agriculture.
- The opportunity to develop personal competencies and technical skills.
- A mentor who will support and inspire you during your internship.
- The opportunity to prove yourself and take up a permanent position at Bayer.
- Internships last from 3 to 6 months.
- They involve from 20-40 hours of work per week.
- Internships are paid.
Details of the Program:
If you would like to take part in the Internship Program, please send your resume by email to email@example.com. Please include detailed information about your education and work experience (if any).