Digital Performance Manager (Москва)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Drives excellent tactics and implementation to help ConsumerHealth achieve its digital targets. Utilizes full digital ecosystem to communicate with right audiences at right time through paid, owned and earned channels.
- Takes control of the SEM/SEO, PPC and Programmatic and strategically drives conversion rates to new levels. Leads, motivates and supports PPC, SEO, Programmatic and Display teams in the agency.
- Is responsible for conducting analysis and cross-channel effectiveness studies, tracking and delivering actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing teams, supports digital performance reporting and developing digital insights. Engages with the wider business as a consultative digital performance manager.
- Maintains daily accounting for a number of ConsumerHealth brands, is a key digital person for the respective brand teams in the sphere of digital planning.
- Is responsible for solving all related IT issues, lead development of ConsumerHealth websites and applications.
- Higher education.
- 3-4 years experience managing digital media campaigns. Experience both as client & on the agency side is preferable.
- Wealth of experience in display/mobile and social advertising, knowledge of programmatic products. Core skills in search, both paid and organic. Experience of media planning across a broad online mix.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing coupled with excellent numerical / analytical ability and strong attention to details.
- Proven ability to optimize digital media agency relationships.
- Experience in Web trends, Google Analytics to provide insights and identify trends.
- Experience managing budgets.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.