Head of MA CH Russia & Ukraine & CIS (Москва)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide medical leadership in Consumer Health area across the Russia & Ukraine & CIS cluster, constantly improve and lead an efficient Consumer Health medical organization, serve as a key representative for the cluster medical community toward country, regional and global Consumer Health business as well as regional and global Consumer Health medical organization, maintain efficiency & effectiveness in decision processes and operational activities as well in solving medical related issues on national and cluster level.
- Head of MA CH Russia & Ukraine & CIS is responsible for the development and leading the Cluster implementation of Medical Affairs & Clinical Development strategy for the CH brands.
- Direct the priority for therapeutic categories support from the local Consumer Health Medical Affairs office, aligned with the market and medical needs unique to the Cluster countries, and work as a member of Consumer Health Country Leadership Team in order to plan and deliver medical contribution to business strategy.
- Budget responsibility:
- Be accountable for national and cluster budget planning and spending for Medical Affairs Consumer Health function.
- Efficiently monitor spend against budget and ensure accurate reporting and full budget compliance.
- Medical Affairs Consumer Health Team Management:
- Manage and implement all medical and research related activities in the cluster by leading Medical Affairs Consumer Health team.
- Manage and supervise the interface with regional and global functions related to matrix organization between cluster level and global functions.
- Serve as a Resource manager for Medical Affairs Consumer Health, managing the performance, ensuring the competency and currency with Medical and Organizational information and necessary business support.
- Foster a collaborative and goal-oriented working ethics and atmosphere, following the LIFE values.
- Take full responsibility for high quality and efficient documentation of all subordinate employees activities.
- Ensure and direct regarding ongoing education of the Registration Specialists and Medical Advisers.
- Strategy and implementation:
- Contribution to establishment of the Region EMEA strategy providing adequate local input from the Cluster.
- Leads development of the strategy for Thought Leaders (TLs) management in line with therapeutic area / brand strategic objectives and in compliance with legislation and CH rules; leads TL development efforts on major (e.g., NPD, new claim) initiatives, (e.g. Advisory Boards).
- Owns and co-ordinates medical benefit/risk assessment for assigned products, existing and new.
- Representation of the cluster in all Consumer Health Medical related current and planned activities at all levels, from local to global.
- Ensure the implementation of approved Global and Regional Consumer Health strategy on cluster level.
- Promotion of the participation of Cluster Medical Affairs Function on Region EMEA strategic teams both for new products and the development of existing umbrella brands.
- Gain full compliance to all applicable company, national and international legislations, compliance rules and charters.
- Cross-functional Support:
- Responsibility for the establishment, development and maintenance of Consumer Health Medical Affairs function as a critical and reliable partner of Marketing and Sales departments and other internal stakeholders on country, cluster, regional and global level.
- Position and support of cross-functional collaboration at optimal level of business efficiency, staff morale and quality output, including both existing processes and all of the possible emerging opportunities.
- Provide medical information support to all internal and external customers in order to guarantee high level of commercial success on cluster level.
- Responsibility for support of Consumer Health business functions in all medical aspects, including but not limited to Healthcare Professionals support and management, scientific and medical advisory.
- Responsibility to identify and plan medical training needs for the whole cluster organization and work directly with Regional and Global functions to implement specific training programs in order to meet all the needs and requirements.
- Provide all necessary relevant medical expertise and training to internal and external customers, medical personnel, marketing, sales and other functions.
- Registration and Studies:
- To organize and to lead registration study activities (pre- clinical and clinical) and medical affairs activities regarding qualified medical support of consumer care products portfolio in the corresponding therapeutic areas.
- Oversee and direct Consumer Health Medical Affairs function activities across the cluster, including, but not limited to qualified medical support of consumer care products portfolio in the corresponding therapeutic areas.
- Supervise all Consumer Health related non-interventional studies and investigator initiated researches in the cluster in order to support business performance and regulatory status of existing and new products within marketed brands.
- Identify innovative and compliant opportunities for scientific activities in the support of all marketed products.
- Medical degree of pharmacist is obligatory;
- Clinical expertise in one Therapeutic area at least 2 years;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Proven Leadership experience;
- Educational experience;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Desired work experience in the Pharmaceutical industry as people’s manager at least for 2 years;
- Project management experience;
- Familiar with (local) laws, industry standards and codices relevant to pharmaceutical industry;
- Expertize in clinical trials in accordance with GCP as medical expert or investigator;
- To be familiar with Pharmacovigilance international/local regulations and to own a firm insight on common ground with Pharmacovigilance function;
- Ability to establish solid and stable relationships with internal business partners;
- Strong result orientation;
- Advanced use of information technologies and IT-systems.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.