Senior Brand Manager (Москва)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensures in-depth understanding of consumer and customer insights in order to build strong strategic brand or group of brands portfolio by understanding the environment and current situation.
- Directs brand planning to provide portfolio development, identifies effective communication mix and manages brand stretch strategies to meet market changes.
- Manages category P&I, ensures effective budget allocation inside brand.
- Efficiently manages and executes planning process and forecasting.
- Leads multiple external partners: e.g. Agencies (Creative, PR, Media) and consultants to produce consumer and professional communication (copy, media, etc.) strategies and executions in line with the brand strategy by communicating across a variety of functions.
- Ensures adherence to industry-specific codes of practice or conduct, advertising codes, regulatory directives and guidelines, as applicable to the role, and to the Program for Legal Compliance and Corporate Responsibility at Bayer.
- University degree, preferable medical or marketing or economics;
- Additional education in marketing is a plus;
- 5+ years of experience in OTC or consumer goods marketing in multinational companies;
- Intimate knowledge of marketing mix tools and how to apply in marketing;
- 5+ years of experience with media planning, budgeting and execution of multimedia communication campaigns;
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to lead/ align cross-functional teams around brand goals and activities;
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak and present effectively, foster open communication, listening effectively to others and prepare effective written communications;
- Solid financial acumen, seasoned judgment and a good ability to utilize judgment, and solid thinking ability to analyze complex issues and recommend clear direction within the big picture needs;
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate. Acting with integrity, and demonstrating entrepreneurial pursuits;
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.