Testing and Operation Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Acquire and maintain facilities and equipment for effective and efficient functioning of both programs across Corn
- Drive the overall vision and goals of the site and ensure the site is focused where needed to be successful
- Participate to establish annual Operating and Capital budgets.
- Responsible for permanent and temporary staff hiring, training, and supervision.
- Perpetually control to maintain adequate facilities and equipment for effective and efficient programs operation.
- Responsible for implementation and compliance of ESH procedures for safe operation of the testing program and the research station.
- Coordinate planting, plot management, data collection and harvest operations of corn and yield trials following the priorities set up by the breeder or regional breeding leads.
- Maintain knowledge of technical advances to increase the efficiency and quality of research station by interfacing with appropriate equipment and supply providers. Provide maintenance guidelines and training
- Develop standards of operation, maintenance and calibration
- Train and document information as new technologies are deployed in the network
- Collaborate closely with innovation projects and coordinate testing strategies
Who you are
- Strong background in agronomy, field plot technique, Corn evaluation and characterization, statistical analysis.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Russian and English
- Team leadership skills including organizational excellence.
- Good computer skills related to data acquisition and basic applications.
- MSc in Agronomy or related with 3 years agricultural research experience.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.